Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ranged Combat : To shoot at a player or monster you need a ranged weapon (such as a bow), and using the ranged ammunition (for example arrows) adds additional damage.
To use skills as a ranger you need enchanted arrows(can be bought at a General Merchant or Trade Supplies Merchant), and to use snares you needan item called snare trap(can be bought at a General Merchant or Trade Supplies Merchant).
Ranged combat is great if you are playing in a party with a melee fighter, as it means you can shoot at the same player or monster that the melee fighter is currently fighting.
Ranged Skills[edit | edit source]
Tier 1:[edit | edit source]
- Hemorrhage - Deal damage and apply Bleeding debuff to target
Tier 2:[edit | edit source]
- Snare - Apply Snared debuff to target
- Poison Arrow - Apply Poisoned debuff to target
- Arrow Rain - Channel to deal damage every second to a large area
Tier 3:[edit | edit source]
- Lava Arrow - Apply Melted Armor debuff to target
- Dire Arrow - Apply Dire Arrow debuff to target
- Corrupt Arrow - Apply Corrupted debuff to target
Tier 4:[edit | edit source]
- Silencing Arrow - Apply Silenced debuff to target